The University of Virginia Foundation is inviting applications for a Real Estate Project Coordinator. This position is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of various construction-related activities of the Foundation, as well as various land planning, site, and building design related issues.
Include, but not limited to:
- Assists/coordinates and documents areas that interface with projects, such as meeting attendance/coordination, contracts, reports, and site plan approvals
- Assists/coordinates activities during the design and construction phase of projects, including coordination with design teams, construction managers and other entities
- Assists/coordinates rezoning and planning related efforts, including developing scope of rezoning, coordinates with consultants and other entities
- Manages various projects and assists the project managers and staff as requested
Required Education and Skills
- Degree in Design, Engineering, Architecture, or a related field required
- 3+ years of experience in the construction and/or project management field desired
- Good working knowledge of architecture and construction
The University of Virginia Foundation offers a professional work environment. Benefits include health, dental, 403(b) retirement savings account, paid time off and educational tuition reimbursement.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to the Human Resources Department by e-mail at email@example.com.
Closing Date: Open until filled
The University of Virginia Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.